#WENET - Garten-Oase mit Extras
Finance your dream!
Stockholders' equity+ CHF 73,854.- fees
Total purchase priceCHF 990,000.-
Total acquisitionCHF 1,063,854.-
Total per yearCHF 36,603.-
Total per monthCHF 3,050.-
- Theoretically, the total amount of the housing-related costs shouldn't exceed 33% of your total income.
- Borrower is required to supply at least 10% of the lending value of the property from their own funds, which may not be obtained by pledging or early withdrawal of Pillar 2 assets.
From 1st September 2014 (New Guidelines of the SBA):
- Mortgages must in all cases be paid down to two thirds of the lending value within a maximum of 15 years. (until now 20 years)
- The lending value of real estate will be based on the market value or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- Second incomes are now normally eligible only in the case of joint and several liability.
This financial plan doesn't have contractual value. It is at your disposal as an indication only and subject to confirmation from your Bank.